Read more about all the technical specifications for both the pitch interviews and the breakouts here. Do you have any questions about this message? Ask them to email@example.com.
General settings for pitch interviews and breakouts
- Both Pitch Interviews and breakouts take place via your laptop or PC browser.
- When using a laptop: make sure it is connected to the power supply and the camera is at eye level (on a pile of books for example or by using an external webcam).
- Connect your PC and laptop to wired internet for best results
- Provide a quiet background
- No window in the background where light enters
- DO NOT put a roll banner behind you
- Make sure your face is well in the light
- Preferably use a headset with microphone or earphones with microphone
- Use a recently updated version of Chrome or Firefox. Internet Explorer is NOT supported.
- Make sure there is light on your face
- Secure office connections (e.g. via Citrix) can prevent the platform from working.
- If you can’t get out completely, a technical helpdesk will be available during the event.
- For breakouts we use the technique of the platform
- Monday and Tuesday you can schedule a practice session to see what to do as soon as the breakout starts and how to share slides for example
- Prior to your participation there will be a short technical check which will allow you to optimally set up your PC, laptop or tablet and the microphone and camera.
- Browsers are set to mute when a stream starts. You can easily ‘unmute’ your browser by clicking in the video section of your screen.
- Pitch Interviews
- Pitch Interviews we use VMIX Call for
- You will receive a link on Wednesday (below are test links) where you have to log in 10 minutes before the program starts.
- Enter your first name when prompted and click on JOIN CALL
- Right now you can watch and listen to the broadcast and as soon as you hear your 30 second intro video of your company you know it’s your turn.
- Below are some test links to try out. If one doesn’t work then it will be tested by someone else.